what is this noise caused from possibly

New to phono. have project 2xperience and tube box se2. cj preamp and amp and b&w speakers. Now, some records play just fine and sound great to me, (not ever really listening to vinyl). All my records are new 180g and 200g. I have a new vpi record cleaning machine and last stylus cleaner and preserve or something. On some notes I get a screathing sound if that is the way to describe it. most noticable whan not much music is going on and for example norah jones, sings softly (good) when she reaches down and lets out a bigger note (screathy) mostly right at the beginning of the note. With lots of piano and soft voice all is good i think. by the way this happens in one speaker and not the other. Tryed adjusting tracking force from min to max. antiskate is properly installed. tone arm seems to be parrallel to record. don't know how to adjust azimuth and manufacturer sais its adjusted from the factory. will listen to more records and see if I notice it more.
thanks
beerdraft
My dealer wants me to get the mcintosh mt10 and has made me a really sweet deal on it and took my project back. Any thoughts on this table which is factory set and should need no adjustment. I wonder if you can upgrade cartridge on this table.
Beerdraft,

Any update to your problem? From reading your initial post, your screathing noise that you describe when listening to Norah Jones (Come away with me) vinyl record sounds similar to my problem. It sounds like the record is messed up at those particular spots. For me the first song on Side A, has that annoying screeching sound that lasts like one second or so near the beginning. It also happens on track 7 on Side A when she sings a high note. I got the 200 gram version of the Norah Jones, do you have the same record? I think this record was mastered/recorded very poorly(with this screeching sound flaw) on to the vinyl during production, cause I only seem to have this problem with this record ONLY. I think there might have been a bad batch of records made from Classic Records. Just to rule out that the record might be dirty(which it isn't cause I just bought it), even after cleaning it, the same spots on the track have that annoying screech sound. Based on that, I think the problem lies with the record, not your setup. Try bringing that Norah Jones record to your dealer and play it on his vinyl rig(assuming his table is set up correctly) and if you hear these same screeching sounds, it's the record.

Good luck !
I did the test at the dealer and it didn't do it there. They took my player back and I upgraded to the Mcintosh Mt10, it plays wonderful. I think it may have something to do with the cartridge reproducing the sound of certain things like maybe its strecthing the limit of the cartridge or something, don't know. On mine, I had the same problem with clapton slow hand in some points with his voice and the back up voices. If you have that album try it. I would play other much more musical albums and not notice any problem other than now they sound even better thru the Mcintosh. What player do you have?