Kuzma 4Point Tri-Planar

Does anyone have direct experience with these two tonearms? I own Tri-Planar, I love it and would like to add either 4Point or Graham to use with Orpheus. Thanks!
mgerhardt
Dear Mikelavigne, since your just delivered Telos already outperforms your Talea 2 on your just delivered NVS, you may give the Graham Phantom II Supreme a vis-a-vis chance versus the Telos on the rear left arm board.
Dear Lewm, as I am very familiar with the "phenomenon" you describe - in fact I could never do without that 3-dimensional soundstage presentation and have never since the early 1980s - I can assure you that it has nothing to do with wood of any kind as arm wand material.
Your were rather listening to a well aligned cartridge with very equal output in both coils and a speaker with less than average problems regarding phase response.
Most designers who use wood of any kind and shape as arm wand material do so because of certain aspects of dampening, weight/stiffness ratio and "certain sonic signature" inherent to wood in conjunction with fairly easy handling of the given material.
I for one prefer certain metals - due to the very same points just mentioned and some more aspects hardly mentioned at all in tonearm design so far.

But we will soon see in complete physical "Gestalt" ( if photos only ....) what I mean.
I've read that review. I was more interested in hearing what people who have heard both Kuzma and T-P in their own systems think of these tonearms and so far comments mirror my own experience but I just love that smoothness that T-P brings.
It would certainly be interesting to hear comments from Graham (now Supreme) and Talea users but also from people, if there are any, who have also heard 10" and 12" Grahams and would care to comment what did those bring to the table that 9" didn't... There is a thread like that already but it talks about other sorts of instruments :)