Difference between McIntosh MR65 and MR65B

Does anyone know how to tell between the McIntosh MR65 and MR65b receivers. I know the 65 is mono and the 65b is stereo. Mine has MR65 on the rear panel but is (and says) stereo on the front.
I am assuming it is a 65b then..?..??

Also, was this the first McIntosh stereo receiver?

Thanks for any help!!
ron8668
Sounds good .. just don't take any of those nearly worthless Federal Reserve Notes -- try to get some "gold" instead. ; )

-- see Aaron Russo's America From Freedom To Fascism To learn more about what I am talking about -- the Federal Reserve System's counterfeiting operations and how they have completely devalued the U.S. Dollar.

BTW, for "Good" value in a tuner, just got a Pioneer TX-7800 for $59 which is "dynamite" for the money.

Best regards,
JimmyBlues
Did you know Aaron Russo was Bette Midler's original manager/producer (gosh I wish I could get that sort of data out of my head!!) Yeah, for this country to finally realize it's promise, the illegal Fed. Res. and the illegal IRS will both have to go. In the meantime ;-) I have a Technics ST9030 I'm going to sell soon as well (8-gang tuning condenser!!) so that's my Japanese tuner for now ;-)
Yes I did know that Aaron was Bette's manager.

He was a great man who exposed the Illuminati for what they were and how they have overrun our once great nation.

Enjoy the music,
Jimmyblues

The illuminati went into the outdoor led lighting business and were never heard from again… just sayin’