Interconnects for TT

Do you need to use "analog" interconnects or will any good digital IC do. What ICs have you found to work well with Project TTs.
eagleman6722
..I was just wondering why in the world anyone would want to pay and play with interconnects and speaker cable that costs so much more than AntiCables, and are inferior. I just read the new Absolute Sound and Stereophile, and one of them gave such high marks to Anti-Cable as well. I'm not just hearing things folks... I tried nearly all of the most expensive from all the cable companies and NONE were as good as Anti-Cables in so many ways. AT LEAST TRY THEM...Paul offers a money back guarantee.
i can understand your passion for cables that work in your system. i have tried pauls interconnects and speaker wire, but they could not improve or better my jps sc2s. i think its a true statement "what works in one system does not work as well in another one" i guess thats why there are so much audio gear to choose from.
Stringreen i am glad you are happy and enjoying your system. thats what its all about.
Tvad,

Received the Mogamis. Big improvement over the digitals that I was using. Makes the phono very listenable. Great value @ 35 plus shipping.
Post removed