Deep Cleaning Records With Steam?

It has happened again. Major tweak and record provider has available a steam cleaner made especially for records. Anybody try steam for cleaning lp’s? What were your results? Since a unit can be had for about $20 at Target, 15% of what the tweak provider is charging, is it worth a try?.
tiger
Post removed 
Post removed 
Crem, this has become truly bizarre. I merely pointed out that you were spending an inordinate amount of time and effort on this process and now you have turned it into a personal attack and brought your Mother into the discussion. I must withdraw as I have no rebuttal for the mommy factor. However, I genuinely am concerned about the state of your mental health since your postings have clearly deteriorated in style as well as having a marked increase in grammatical and spelling errors. I apologize if you are suffering from some malady that we are unaware of.

Anybody who has a balanced view of life can’t help but notice that yours is clearly unbalanced with your admitted 100’s of hours spent on this thread alone. I question my own sanity with the little time I’ve spent on it.

I must also say that in an odd way I do admire your fixation with this topic much as I admire a mad genius like Glenn Gould who obsessed about finding a perfect piano, but at the end of the day it really isn’t a healthy place to be.

I will leave you alone to your obsessions and paranoia. Adios.

Gentlemen, I can't thank you enough...I don't recall the last time I laughed this much...Zenblaster may have been a tad remiss...this is not self adulation but more like self flagellation...
Cheers
Tvad lead in the cord what else is China dropping on us. At least you took the time to read the label. Thanks for the info. I will be tossing my Perfection as well. Lets find another steamer thats a fit for our quest of the cleanest vinyl possible that won't sneak up and kill us. How in the hell can our so political correct government let this kind of BS go on is beside me. Again many thanks for the very important information.