Deep Cleaning Records With Steam?

It has happened again. Major tweak and record provider has available a steam cleaner made especially for records. Anybody try steam for cleaning lp’s? What were your results? Since a unit can be had for about $20 at Target, 15% of what the tweak provider is charging, is it worth a try?.
tiger
Crem1 and Jahaira:

Do you think it is possible to have to much pressure? Perhaps with the Monster 1200?

Once up to heat and pressure, how much steam time do you get with the Perfection?
Do you think it is possible to have to much pressure?

Yes, I think so. Not with the Perfection, although you see the record warping from the heat if exposed for long periods at short distance. If used as recommended here, no problem!

Perhaps with the Monster 1200?

After that demostration, yes! The vapor stream with this unit looks very strong and can be hazardous for the record and the person holding it. I don't think we need that kind of vapor strengh to remove duts and grunge from our records.

Once up to heat and pressure, how much steam time do you get with the Perfection?

Not sure about timing but it does gave me enough time to clean between 8-10 records until the water is gone. The manual said it can give you around 30 minutes.
Perhaps this is addressed somewhere else but I haven't been able to locate it. I am preparing to steam all of my new and used records ( only about 30 or so ) and I don't want to put them back in the old dirty paper sleeves. As I know there are various types available, what would you guys recommend and where can I obtain them ?

Thanks in advance, Keith
www.sleevetown.com has a few types and some goodies you might find interesting. I have no relation to them but a good customer relation.
Thanks Jahaira, they appear to have exactly what I need at a reasonable price.