Koetsu cartridges - what arms work?

Hello. I wonder if there are arms that Koetsu cartridges are particularly synergistic with?

Any insight would certainly be appreciated.

Cheers
hatari
I have just ordered the Jade Platinum and when I receive it, will mount it on my Vector 3/ Basis 2500. I had posted a thread on this, and received a bit of helpfull advice. I went to relocate the thread to update it, but could not bring it up. I don't know if this helps, as the Jade is
quite a bit heavier than the wood body Koetsu's. I have not
heard any feedback from or since my thread that gave me
any confidence that my Vector is a good match for the
13.1 gram Jade. It can't hurt to try it, so that is what I
plan to do. I am considering the Phantom, and have heard
the Dynavector arm may be a good match as well. As far as
the wood bodies, I think the choice will be easier. The handfull of arms I would consider would be Basis Vector,
Phantom, Triplanar Vii. Unfortunately, my job may prove
a little more difficult.
I used a Koetsu on a Morch UP4 (blue dot armwand) for a while. Worked very well.

I used the combo on three different turntables (HW19, Progressive, Oracle Delphi) and it seemed equally at home on all three.

Regards
Paul
Fellow enthusiasts;I have found that the Koetsu Black Urushi delivers superb performance in a Goldmund T3b on a Goldmund Studio( meticulously set up). Likewise another Koetsu Black Urushi performs superbly in a Origin Live Conqueror mk3c mounted on a MICHELL Orbe turntable, full plinth version. TF set at 1.92gr in my Goldmund arm/ TF set at 1.94gr in Conqueror arm; preamp CAT Legend. Please note that KOETSU quote a figure of 5 by10-6cm/dyne compliance, presumably a static measurement. Several reviews of Koetsu Urushi cartridges have indicated compliance figures much higher, both horizontal and vertical. You neither want a arm/cartridge resonance at the low frequency end of the audio spectrum either too low or too high, both situations are detrimental to high quality sound reproduction.Arm effective mass is only one factor in achieving compatibility with a particular phono cartridge, in achieving a desired result.
Soundbuff, By all reports that I have ever read, the Urushi acts as if it does have a very low compliance in that it "likes" tonearms with high effective mass. For example, many have written in these forums that the Fidelity Research FR64S and especially the FR66S are "made in heaven" for the Koetsu cartridges. Can you quote your sources to the effect that the vertical compliance is higher than the manufacturer's published data? Also, can you say what is the effective mass of the T3b and the Original Live, respectively?

I own an Urushi and have only so far used it in a Triplanar, which is "medium mass" as tonearms go. I plan to try it in a FR64S soon.