funk firm t'tables?

Anyone know about funk firm tables? They're a newer lineup from the people at pink triangle. Sepcifically anyone know about the funk table? here's a few basic specs for 860 w/out arm.
The Funk is equipped with:
# Achroplat (pat pend): Improving on acrylic, it is the perfect Achromatic (non-resonant) support.
# Inverted Sapphire Bearing. Very hard, very highly polished. Seen in the highest performance decks.
# DC Motor drive. Low vibration and optimally matched to the platter?s inertia for consistent drive.
# Sorbothane connected feet to isolate critical midband energy from the outside world.
Also, I know people love this: what would you put as the best table in this price range?
metalsymph
Is anyone aware of who is importing these?Any comparison to the Clearaudio Satisfy/Emotion series.Would you use the RB-300 Incognito or a Graham Robin,etc?? Would the arm choice dictate use or exclusion of any good MCs?
Someone just drew my attention to the fine print that in the above cited review the Funk was demoed with a several thousand dollar VdH Condor cartridge whereas the others were demoed with the stock cheapies. Mind blowing negligence!
I believe that the above mentioned VDH Condor was tried after several other cartridges,this was done to determine the limiting factors for the supplied table.I believe a re-read is in order.It seemed that the other tables didn't justify doing this.After looking at the represented graghing of performance,it wasn't necessary.
Piedpiper:who is the "someone" who drew your attention to this detail.It would be more prudent to have them post this,then to mention this on their behalf anonymously.
Yes,I am interested in this table.I believe it would be an asset to find products that perform above and beyond their price-point.
My question would be:for the money,what arm/cartridge mounted on the Funk Vector would yield the best results.
Vectuer,Rega modified or the up-coming redesigned Graham Robin?Is a Koetsu Black too much for this ?