Magic Diamond vs Airtight PC1?

In my quest for a new cartridge I seem to be narrowing my choice down to a Magic Diamond vs Airtight PC1. I have not been able to hear either of these so I am looking for any insight anyone can provide. I will be using the cartridge on a VPI TNT IV with an Eminent Technology 2.4 tone arm with the high pressure manifold. I am running dual mono with two Krell KPA Phono preamps. Thank you for any input.
128x128krc
thank you so much for the clarification! i didn't mean to cause a stir -- just happened to notice the conflicting information in a sparsely-populated "sea" of information about the cartridge.
I pulled the Magic Diamond spec sheet that came with mine, which is identified as serial number "MD-B 10003" (there may be some minor variations among these since they are all hand made in very small production runs). The specs listed are:

Tracking Force; 2.2 - 2.5 grams
Source impedance: 42 ohms
Load impedance: 40 - 250 ohms
Compliance: 6 cu

Output voltage is not listed.
I just mounted a recently purchased Magic Diamond and am interested to know other MD owners' experience with break-in as mine is sounding a little anemic, especially the bass, at the moment. Also, regarding VTA, do you have preference for a neutral setting, up in the rear or down in the rear? What about VTF? Thanks!