Anyone wish they had a rumble subsonic filter?

I sort of do. I see my woofers moving due to ultra low frequency signal when I play certain LPs. Doesn't affect the sound, but I don't like it. Anyone have a solution for rumble, since modern preamps no longer seem to have subsonic filters? Scoutmaster on a Gingko Cloud 10 on a solid rack on a cement floor, is what I have.
240zracer
OK, guys, and thank you! I now believe I need to solve this rather than ignore it. Going to re-read this thread, visit the websites again, and make couple of phone calls. The one thing my gut tells me not to do, is attenuate above the 20Hz. I just listened to an orchestra recording. In the jacket is a picture. There are no less than five string basses on the far right. There is substancial bass in the far right of the soundstage when I play this LP, and my right amp meter bears this out by showing how hard that channel is working. So I guess I don't believe bass is non-directional. It also sounds like bass will improve overall, by solving the problem and my amp will perform better. Everyone who posted seems to agree on that. That's some really good incentive. Off to the websites......again! And thanks, again.
I haven't read all of the responses to your question. Forgive me if I'm totally off base.

While you are rethinking your underlying problem consider whether or not you might have a mis-match between the mass of your TT's arm and the stylus' compliance. That can cause minor or major subsonic problems. Some times these are severe enuf not to be curable by just using a subsonic filter. Some more anal folks would find this type of fix undesirable in any event. They would want to fix the underlying problem, not just use a band aid. If you've already eliminated this possibility march onward............:-)
Hi Newbee. You might be reading my mind. I have been revisiting compliance this morning, looking for errors and ideas. Here's the poop. Scoutmaster, JMW-9 (7.7gm effective mass), ZYX FUJI with silver base for added mass(5gm cartridge + 4gm silver base + .5gm screws) Cartridge compliance of 15 horizontal and 12 vertical gives me resonance at 10 or 11Hz. My thought is to try a bit more mass at the cartridge. I'm also going to pay a lot more attention to the woofer movement on various LPs. I see 3 ways to improvement. Compliance, add high-pass filter to the woofer crossover, or electronic filter. If the high-pass filter at 18Hz didn't require a 700mH inductor, it would be a very good solution, IMO. It seems like everything I do is a collossal struggle, but I intend to win.
240zracer...Did you price that 700mH inductor as an air core unit? And you need two. That ought to make your decision easy!
Eldartford.....no but I figure about the price of a Corvette. I am with out a cartridge for the moment, so woofer problems have to wait till I solve that issue.