Cartridge break in device

Does any one have any experience with the $700 cartridge break -in gadget that Mike Fremmer mentioned a few month back in one of his columns?
kftool
Yes, it's called "700 big green ones" in your pocket as you listen to your cartridge break in naturally while playing records.
Steve,

Good point, I guess time isn't that important, as long as the journey is enjoyable.
Ken
The Cardas Sweep Record is an alternative for about $30. Frequency sweeps are valuable after you are broken in too. I like it and wouldn't be without it. $700 buys a lot of records.
Breakin can be disconcerting as the cartridge goes through personality changes in the first 10 to 50 hours (or maybe more). But, for $700 you can buy enough vinyl to distract yourself playing new records while you ride it out.
Gonners,

I keep reading threads that tell me that the first 50 or 100 hours, or more, deliver an ever increasing degree of satisfaction as the cartridge breaks in. Some say to go back and listen to what you first played to hear the bloom of the music. I think I'd take the suggestion to heart and reduce the break in period by 300 hours or so , as I will be starting out with 3 new cartridges at the same time. One hour a day would take me a year to realize the bloom of the 3 cartridges.

Hmmmm, might there be a need for a cartridge break in service? What say you, Gregadd?

Ken