Grahma Phantom vs Tri-Planer?

Any further info on the Graham Phantom are compared to the Tri-Planer? I reviewed the threads and not too much on the Phantom vs the Tri-Planer (there is plenty on the Graham 2.2).

Rick RWD
rwd
I have a different opinion than Doug. In my experience the Basis Vector 3 is a better match with the UNIverse than the Tri-Planar. The Tri-Planar is easier to adjust but the Vector 3 tracks the UNIverse better.

Don't forget everybody, IMO.

Disclaimer: I sell both arms.
Rick,I hope you don't take this long to make a buying decision(over a year now?),when shopping for groceries!Your poor family!!When my wife asks me to wait in the car,during a food stop,I always know I could take a nice long nap.-:)
Best
Hi Mark! Hah!! I'm like a little kid in a canyd/toy store. There are so many great items to choose from....Galibria, Teres, Lenco, Gerrard, Brinkman, Schroder (if ever I could wait) Tri-Planer, Graham and the list goes on.
I do rely on you all for help and advice and I know that ultimately it is my decision!
I do, however, have a plan.....I just hop the Home/Entertainment show in May has some of there items I mentioned there so I can hear them in person all the same day. Then, perhaps I will make a quick decision then! Who knows??
Btw. the UNIverse is a fascinating combination with the Phantom. The speed in all Frequency areas should be heard. Very, very good.
Riick,in all honesty,though you have a good plan,all this "mega-techno" business of which arm/cart/table is better than the others is really just a popularity contest.To a good extent.All the products we all talk about are SUPERB,and it is hard to make a wrong decision.
It might be a good idea to take "locale" into account,in case you need service.
Best of luck.