Is there a perfect speaker?

A philosophical question but one I am currently facing. I have three setups and they all do something (but definitely not everything) perfectly. Try as I might, I can't be happy with one setup because my other setups have some superior characteristics. There seems to be a drive in audio to monogamy but I love more than one. Help.

My speakers (all monitors) are in the $3k range / amps $2k range. Is there some sort of monogamous nirvana out there or is it just more searching?
128x128michaelkingdom
I doubt there is a perfect speaker (which would have to be perfectly located within your room, perfectly set up, and have perfect interaction with the rest of your gear). For me, speaker preference has been dictated by more a matter of least irritant sound attributes rather than most perfect sound.
There will never be such thing as " Perfect Speakers "

Because human ears are too perfect for human made speakers.
The only perfect speaker would be a human;I think there are several speakers that get very close but there is always something.
I had a pair of dunlavy scIII;s that I thought I would never part with but I did for a pair of soundlab m2's that are still playing until ....
I agree with John( Jmcgrogan2) post as well.
There is a speaker I would like to hear that Ralph from Atmasphere mentions now and then that uses a field coil driver with results better than a electrostatic speaker;so as you can see by everyones posts so far its a quest unless we take John's advice.