What time do you wear?

What watch, if any, graces your wrist? Does time matter? You know: time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Either way.
khrys
Wow,

This is topic near & dear to my heart because I've been a watch freak since childhood. I can recall my six grade graduation my parents asked me what did I want for a gift I told them a watch with a day date complication.

Listed below are my current collection of timepieces. I keep everything in Underwood Watch Winders. I guess you tell I love chrono's. Thank goodness for my excel spreadsheet I was able to cut and paste. Watches are my true passion it's actually an obsession. We all have our vices. 8>)

My next addition will be the Patek Annual Calendar, in white gold. I've been at this for a while now and have no plans on stopping. My two sons have already made their claims.

Lastly for the record Rolex keep the worst time but they do have a very good resale value. My first Rolex I purchased was the OYSTER PERPETUAL DateJust in SS & 18ct. Yellow Gold in 1986 for $1800.00 I sold it in 2005 for $1700.00. I've also sold my Presidentials and made out well. I feel as if they draw too much attention and for the money you can get a much better timepiece. e.g. PATEK, VACHERON CONSTANTIN, A. LANGE & SOHNE, IWC. I like watches that most people won't have any idea what you are wearing. I could gone on with this topic all day but I won't. Does anyone have the time.

BREGUET DEPUIS 1775 MARINE CHRONO, BROWN ALLIGATOR LEATHER STRAP 18 ct. YELLOW GOLD
BREITLING CROSSWIND, BROWN ALLIGATOR LEATHER STRAP STAINLESS STEEL & 18 ct. YELLOW GOLD
CARTIER ROADSTER CHRONO STAINLESS STEEL
DUBEY & SCHALDENBRAND AERODYN GRAN`CHRONO ASTRO, BLACK ALLIGATOR LEATHER STRAP STAINLESS STEEL
FRANCK MULLER THE MASTER SQUARE, BLACK ALLIGATOR LEATHER STRAP 18 ct. YELLOW GOLD
FRANCK MULLER THE CINTR`EE CURVEX, BROWN ALLIGATOR LEATHER STRAP 18 ct. ROSE GOLD
HUBLOT BIG BANG, BLACK CERAMIC BLACK RUBBER STRAP 18 ct. RED GOLD BLACK CERAMIC
OFFICINE PANERAI BLACK SEAL, BROWN STRAP STAINLESS STEEL
OFFICINE PANERAI LIMITED EDITION LUMINOR CHRONO, BLACK ALLIGATOR LEATHER STRAP STAINLESS STEEL
OFFICINE PANERAI FERRARI GMT, BLACK ALLIGATOR LEATHER STRAP STAINLESS STEEL
ROLEX OYSTER PERPETUAL DATEJUST STAINLESS STEEL & 18 ct. PINK GOLD
ROLEX OYSTER PERPETUAL SUBMARINER BLUE ROTATABLE BEZEL STAINLESS STEEL & 18 ct. YELLOW GOLD
ROLEX OYSTER PERPETUAL SUBMARINER 50th ANNIVERSARY GREEN ROTATABLE BEZEL STAINLESS STEEL
ROLEX OYSTER PERPETUALCOSMOGRAPH DAYTONA WHITE DIAL STAINLESS STEEL
TUDOR TIGER WOODS CHRONO STAINLESS STEEL
ULYSSE NARDIN MARINE CHRONOMETER 1846, BLACK ALLIGATOR LEATHER STRAP STAINLESS STEEL
ULYSSE NARDIN LIMITED EDITION GMT + PERPETUAL BLACK ALLIGATOR LEATHER STRAP PLATINUM
ULYSSE NARDIN MAXI MARINE CHRONOMETER 1846, BROWN ALLIGATOR LEATHER STRAP 18 ct. ROSE GOLD
VACHERON CONSTANTIN OVERSEAS DUAL TIME 18 ct. YELLOW GOLD
ZENITH CHRONOMASTER T MOONPHASE, BLACK ALLIGATOR LEATHER STRAP STAINLESS STEEL
Wow Jmo, what an awesome collection! One could retire on that collection. :)

While I don't have near the experience as you, I must take exception to the statement, "Lastly for the record Rolex keep the worst time..."
Clearly you own the brand so you have experience, but I find this untrue for several (good) reasons. First, I too have experience with the brand and have found them to do a stellar job; Second, I have spent a fair amount of time on TimeZone.com, too much in fact, and the track record of the MANY people on those forums differs with your view; Third, while I have not read a lot of reviews in watch magazines, the few I have read have always given Rolex high marks in this area.

Again, awesome collection, I'd love to see a picture of all them in one shot.
Brianmgrarcom,

Thank you. Don't get me wrong I'm still a big fan of Rolex their new Oyster Perpetual Milgauss is off the chain... They do in fact tend to lose a few minutes but that never stopped me from purchasing one... Rolex is a awesome watch.
Hey Jmo,

I tried on a white faced Milguass, it was very nice but not really for me; I like the tinted green crystal version the best. As for losing minutes, again, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I have not experienced this nor others I know.

Enough of that. I don't recall seeing an IWC in your list, have you owned any? I haven't had the pleasure to view one in person, but I have looked at a lot of pictures, they look quite nice.
Brianmgrarcom,

I never owned an IWC but I have always like them... I came very close to purchasing a IWC DaVinci Perpetual Calendar but i was unable to see the day date and year. Very nice watch. I wish my eyes were better. :O)