Tracking Force for Denon DL-103r

I recently received my Denon DL-103r from Japan and the lit is of course in Japanese. Get anyone help with the recommended settings for the tracking force, and other specs.? It is mounted on a Audioquest PT-6.
dreadhead
Thank you Dan.
I'll be trying to be as helpful as I can with my posting.
I'm glad to be back.
An update on my VTF with the Denon 103R.
I received my digital scale (50x0.01g) and have checked against the Shure SFG-2.
Not even close!!
Basically the Shure appears to be reading at least 0.3g too light! This actually puts me up close to Denon's recommended tracking weight. I actually measured 2.35g with antiskating applied and 2.43 with antiskating defeated (interesting).
I have posted some pics of this over at Audio Asylum:
http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/vinyl/messages/517131.html
Well, I'm a bit pissed with myself for stuffing up the initial measurement with the digital scale - ie didn't think of magnetic attraction from the cartridge.
I want to rig up the little 'Wally' adapter so I can place the digital scale on the platter (rather than jacked up on cards etc) and still have the measurement surface at record hieght.
The digital scale appears most consistent when the weight is distributed evenly in the middle of the scale. The adapter should make this easier than the jerry-rigged lid/cards etc. - I have to fiddle around to get these into a half decent masurement position on the plinth of my TNT.

I'll post back when I've made up the adapter. With all this fussing about, I can see now that the Shure's simple operation is an attractive feature.