Tracking Force for Denon DL-103r

I recently received my Denon DL-103r from Japan and the lit is of course in Japanese. Get anyone help with the recommended settings for the tracking force, and other specs.? It is mounted on a Audioquest PT-6.
dreadhead
Actually digital scales with 0.01g (claimed) accuracy are getting pretty cheap. I just bought one off ebay (new) for A$45, complete with 50g calibration weight.
It should get here sometime next week and I'll be able to check the accuracy of the Shure.

I also found this scale specifically made for VTF measurement, it's still nearly 3 times the price but not really outrageously expensive:
http://www.decibelhifi.com.au/prod388.htm
I agree with the note on placing no more than 2.3 gms to the Denon, and i took me more then 75-100 hours for full break-in.

Should it be the extra copper on the r?, I donĀ“t know.

Regards

Fernando
DL103R runs best at the higher end of the tracking force range, and 2.75g has always sounded best in my system.
Well, in my system, the best sound has well and truly left the building waaaay before 2.75g or even 2.5g.
Out of curiousity, what arm are you using?
I use the Origin Live Silver Mk1 on a Teres Model 245.

I wrote a review of this cartridge for the Audiogon review section back in 2002. Perhaps you've seen it there.