Patrick Lugnut Malone, 1950--2005

Please see the thread "About Lugnut."
paul_frumkin
There will be many a beer raised to Lugnut tonight! Goodbye, Patrick. We'll miss you.
Heartfelt condolences to his family, and there will be much music appreciation tomorrow to celebrate Lugnut's spirit.
Patrick,

I've said it all on a previous post/thread, but felt the need to make sure that anyone who looked at this post realized what a wonderful human being you were.

If the reader has not looked at the other "Lugnut" threads on audiogon, please take the time to do so. It may take you a day or a week but it'll be worth your efforts. You'll learn alot about the humanity that exists within a wonderful human being named Patrick Paul Malone, aka Lugnut. And you'll learn alot about the humanity that exists within the audiophile world, despite discussions on who makes the best speaker at a certain price point, etc., etc.

Patrick prepared us well for his departure...I just hope we take all that he taught us and place it into practical application. I intend to do so...more on that in another thread. So, at this point, I'll just say...Pat, every time that I hear a Neil Young song, I will ALWAYS remember YOU. I think I'm gonna go spin one now. RIP PATRICK PAUL MALONE.

Your friend,
Mary
Sorry to hear this. My sincere condolences to his family. Patrick I will put you on my prayers.

Will miss you.

Raul.