Any audio gifts for Christmas?

For those of us who celebrate Christmas, didja receive anything audio-related as a gift this year? I got two pairs of Maple Audio Works "Ambiance" interconnects. Hooked up my phono stage and CDP this morning using the Ambiance cables, now the break-in period begins.
jeffloistarca
I got and gave lots of software. We got my brother in law an entry level DVD. I've been treating myself to lots of hardware over the last few months and my wife is intimidated about getting me anything. OTOH, she got me an awesome 4.1 mp Sony digital camera which will swap batteries and memory with the Sony Mini-dv camera we got this summer. And my son is plugged in to his new Game Cube (purchased by his doting Mom). You've probably seen the guy going back three times into the electronic store (I forget which one); that was us. Trying single-handedly to revive the consumer economy. Now if one of you wants to give me a deal on the VAndy 3Asigs I've been looking for, I will continue to put more $ into circulation.
I gave myself a Christmas gift.I don't trust a "non-audiophile" to buy for me.I bought a 1m RCA Alpha-Core Micro Purl I.C. for my Adcom GFT 1A tuner.The tuner was a gift a few months back from a true audiophile friend who frequents this site now and then.
I gave as gifts many CD's.Music aways makes great gifts.
Senheisser HD600 headphones with an Antique Sound Labs MG tube headamp and lots of CD's.
Actually, with a little help from a friend of mine (me), I recieved yesterday from Fed Ex and Jonathan Tinn, who is an audiogon member, my new audio aero capitole 24/192 cd player.. like a boy in a candy store, and salivating at that, i scurried to my listening room, hooked it up and let her spin... ahhhh....it aint broke in yet, but its magic... i love christmas...
If "gifts" count as items you've bought for yourself within a week or two of Christmas, count me in : )

Snagged a new DVD/CD player along with a new VCR for the bedroom system ( much to my girlfriends delight ), a DAC for the computer room system, some interconnects and a Pre / Processor for the HT system, new crossover components for two sets of speakers that i've been working on, bought about two dozen new discs and all of the hardware that i needed for the racks that i'm building. On top of that, ( not audio related ), i just bought a new computer and was going to start "dialing it in" for installation tomorrow. The new radar detector goes in sometime this week too, but have to do some "mods" to it first.

BOY, i MUSTA been a REAL good boy this year... Sean
>