Schroeder arms: order of merit?

For a long time I have been tempted by the elegant designs of Herr Schroeder, but, having missed the collapse of the dollar, I now find myself totally priced out of the market for the "Reference" arm. So, the question is, what are the relative merits of the Model 1 (if it still exists), the "DPS," and the "Reference." Surely some Audiogon aficionados will have tried all three and will have informed opinions. If so, please let the world at large know your conclusions. And, equally to the point, how do these arms compare with the Graham 2.2 and "Phantom," the Triplanar, and other highly regarded designs. The cartridge I now use is a Myabi, and my turntable is a Verdier Platine. I realize, of course, that "Comparisons are odorous."
lapaix
BTW Larry,I'm coming to Florida next week (my dad's been under the weather,and I really must see him and my mom).Any places readily available,for me to hear a Shroder REF?I'll be in the Tamarack area,but will have my dad's auto available to me.I have no problem auditioning a REF,so long as I get in my tennis first!I'll be in from next thursday 'til tuesday,with my wife and daughter,but can steal away for the elusive REF?Get it?

BTW-this is really short notice,so I completely understand if there is NO REF available to audition!Best regards!
The timing of my Phantom audition was purely coincidental. In fact it's kind of funny story. Myself and the owner of the Phantom had just finished fine tuning and listening to both the Schroder and the Phantom and took a break for lunch. His wife brought in the mail and handed us the new Stereophile issue with the Phantom review. So our impressions were formed before seeing the review, but just barely...
Sirspeedy,
I tried to email you and it bounced back to me (as it always has when I try to email you) with a message saying:
" --- The message cannot be delivered to the following address. ---

[email protected] Mailbox unknown or not accepting mail.
550 [email protected] unknown ".
Email me and I will respond to your email.
Rgds,
Larry
I think I stated, I believed the Teres comments were coincidence!I appreciated his input,greatly,and mentioned it too.Best wishe PS--Larry,how can I e-mail you??
Sirspeedy,
Just click on my name ("Cello") in my post and then click on send email. You can then compose an email to me and send it. Please send me a phone number to contact you if you wish.
Rgds,
Larry