has anyone heard the nuforce amplifiers

Wow! Incredible amps. They want me to clip some capacitors to help the highs. My turntable's arm board is not flush with the top board(you just get base overtones or just the higher octave base). I wanted to listen to just a few things first. It is so nice that I will wait.
mmakshak
I have had fairly extensive trials with these amps. They tend to be chameleon-like in that they sound "tubish" with a tube pre-amp and solid state in nature with ss pre-amps. They will, however, completely obliterate any tuner in your house while they are in use, so if you are a FM guy, these are NOT the amps you should be thinking about. Otherwise,they are very powerful, able to drive difficult loads, never get hot, don't use much AC from the wall. They will definately benefit to add-on power cords ( S/R AC Master couplers, Shunyata Taipans, and Audio Magic Triniums all do the trick). Have FUN!
Rgurney, not to steal Jwpstayman's thunder, but in my systems, the Nuforce seem to make it impossible to tune in weak stations when the Nuforce amps are powered up. I have two tuners in other systems on a different floor than the Nuforce system and this seems to be the case with both tuners. The NuForce amps pass RFI interference to the tuners. You can tune in "phantom" stations with average signal strength that are purely RFI noise from the NuForce. When you turn the Nuforce off, these phantom stations disappear. If you use the Nuforce in a system where you have an FM tuner, you can still get some of the stronger stations (as I do) but it's probably best to use FM in a different system and switch the NuForce off while listening to the tuner.

But the Nuforce do perform amazingly well in their price range, there's no denying that. Perhaps someone will come up with a fix for the FM interference issue. In fact, I will write to Nuforce and ask them about it.
Post removed