Calling all ZYX aficionados

Greetings
I am considering purchasing a ZYX Airy 3X. I do not know if my Atma-Sphere MP-3 will work with the low output Airy.
I am using a Koetsu Rosewood Sign., which is .6mV. I have used a Denon DL-103R which has .43mV with no problem. I have a pair of S&B TX-103 step up transformers installed in the MP-3, which gives me 26 db more again.
I am using a Teres 245, with a Teflon platter, and a Morch DP-6 arm.
Thank you for your comments
Bryan
bryanp
Sirspeedy: I think I don't explain me well.

For " musical " I want to say: colored. The " musical " term has lost it's original value and today evryone speaks about " musical " with out to know which that really means.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Larry,your interest and experience with cryo'd interests me.Food for a future conversation.

As for anything under my table.No way.I've tried other stuff and LOVE the way it now sounds.Also,my table cannot have anything under it,due to the suspension type.The shelf sits on 4 spikes,coming out of my custom wall shelf,which is bolted into 2x6 beams.More or less finalized,for me.You are a truly nice person for being so open about lending things out.That is one reason why I'll give you a holler when I come down to FL. this summer,to visit my folks.THANKS!!
Hello audiogoners,
This whole discussion has been making me go crazy. This is because I have been without my Van Den Hul colibri for over a year due to 2 mishaps in quick succession. Both due to the fact that kids and toys are unpredictable. I have been using a standby dyna karat 17 d2. This cartridge surprised me with its dependable and excellent sonic performance. That is not to say that it even comes close to the colibri. I can remember that much. It is just that I have been unable to pry my envious eyes from your guys discussion about all these wonderful new cartridges. I have been thinking that maybe I should just buy one now and sell the colibri when I get it back from Van Den Hul. The only reason that I have not is because of the amazing performance that I remember it having. I have a VPI tnt hrx. I was hoping that there was someone out there that might have experience with one of the colibri's who knows how they stack up against these new zyx's, xv1s, shelters, koetsu's, or benz lp's. I talked to a couple of the guys at VPI and they told me that the xv1s and the colibri and the benz lp were 3 of the best in the world. No mention of the shelter or the ZYX. Maybe because it doesn't mate well with the VPI set up. Anyway, any help would be appreciated.
Jeff