Revox B795 Turntable

A friend of mine is selling his Revox B795 linear tracking turntable. Does anyone have one of these? and could you comment on the sound and reliablity?

Thanks!
128x128vlad1456
I once had a B790 back in 1979 as part of my complete B-series system. The B790 was a very interesting concept, sounded ok, but was not really convincing sonically. The B795 - if I remember correctly - was a slightly cheaper version very similar to the B790, offered in the early 80s. Revox usually is very reliable, but unlike the famous B77 open reel machine and the B760 tuner I kept the B790 only for 1 year and sold it in 1980, so I cannot comment on reliability of the turntable. Revox never was famous for turntables (or amplifiers). A Thorens TD 126 MKIII replaced my Revox with much better results.
I have a REVOX 795 which I have had from the late 70s. It has worked flawlessly and I highly recommend it. I have had other pieces of high end equipment and I like this best. I am now about to sell mine because I have now completely converted over from vinyl to CDs.

If anyone is interested in mine, contact me.