What happened to Discwasher?

So I went to get a refill of D4 fluid, which I use to clean records before I transcribe them for more convenient access. No more around. Unless someone has old stock? I cannot justify a 2000$ record cleaning machine for a handful of albums to burn onto a car CD. So does anyone have a substitute cleaning fluid, or know the secret formula for D4 fluid? Guess Discwasher bit the dust in the middle of a vinyl resurgance? Hmmmm. Thanks!
w8aaz
Still around. I found a source last year and bought several, along with a brush. Try Google and eBay.

Here's a place that carries it, but lists it out of stock until Aug 24:

http://www.the2buds.com/surclean.htm

Skip
One of my distributors used to carry it. If you can't find it, drop me an email. Mind you, i'm not in the audio business, but if this is what you want, i'll do what i can to help you out. Sean
>
I have several bottles that are about one year old. I bought a record cleaning machine and will probably not use all of them in my lifetime. I would be will to sell these if you are interested. Please email me if you are.
I've seen them on E-Bay too, along with the brush. I bought one a while back to remove towel lint from sink-washed/towel/dried records before my RCM step. I have a bottle of the fluid which is unused. Toss me a couple-o-bucks for shipping and it's yours.