Maplenoll Mailing Discussion List

I am in the process of contacting Maplenoll TT owners to begin / explore a discussion group on the Maplenoll turntables. If there are any Audiogon members that are owners, current or former, and who would like to have their name added to the list, please send me an Email me:
[email protected]

Thank you.

Regards,

Jim O'Neill
joneill
Hey roymio, why don't you tell share it with the class? Sounds interesting. Why did you DIY instead of finding a stock Ariadne signature?
Sorry Piedpiper, I guess I should be checking this forum a little more often. I wanted to reduce the inertial mass of the tone arm. It's now under 2" long. So I had to move the arm block to the right side of the platter. Therefore I had to make a new body.
Does anyone know the name of the manufacturer of the upgrade "Super Quiet Pump" that Maplenoll offered. It had 40psi and sold for about $600.
Hi Gang,

Due to massive growth changes in my business, I have passed the collection of names for the mailing list to Scott Leventhal. He can be reached@ [email protected]

Scott, as many of you are aware, wrote tech manuals for Bob Dilger and is very knowledgeable source for Maplenoll set up and troulble shooting.

Regrettably, due to time constraints, I will be selling my Maplenoll Signature Ariadne. Anyone intrested, please Email me off line.

Thanks,

Jim
Roymio, you're probably aware that your arm sounds alot like Maplenoll's Apollo table/arm. The advantage was puported to be rigidity, I thought, not mass. The Apollo was fit with a vacuum hold down to go with an arm whose VTA would shift dramaticall with warps otherwise. What's your experience with cartridge compatibility/tracking/mass?

Tim
I hane a Maplenoll air bearing tt that I bought in 1992 from Dilger,It has performed flawlessly an sounds great.Ralph Abelow