Anything wrong with PS Audio DirectStream DACs?

I'm counting right now 19 (nineteen) PS Audio DSD DACs for sale (new and used). Strange. Some second owners also selling... The reviews are unanimously stellar.

I wonder why.
cbozdog
Come on KngHifi..I never said that…though now I have to wonder….LoL

Its a decent Dac and if the price is right, why not? Just dont expect the greatest DSD playback.
Sabai, even if 8 units are full price, that's still 11 that aren't. Not a small number; I'd bet there are only a handful of products on Audiogon with 10+ units for sale.

That said, my sense is that it's a great DAC for the price. If my budget were in the $3k range, there is no other DAC I'd be looking at.
The problem with PS Audio DACs is they drop in value in little or no time after coming out. Before the Direct Stream there were dealers offering a free PWT with the purchase of the PWD MKII. Individuals who purchased them when they first brought to market lost a lot of money.
"04-18-15: Sabai
What's the difference how many units are for sale if you are enjoying the music? If you counted up all the same-name items for sale from other audio companies over a given period of time I think you would need to hire an accountant."

Good answer. There's a lot to be said for making the right choice the first time.