Lampizator question

Why so much Lampizator gears for sale those years ???
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xroccl007
I've had the Lampi DSD almost a year. Use it and the PBD MPS-5 almost every day in the mastering rooms. If I were to upgrade, I'd LOVE to have the Big 7 in the studio. Lukasz, you hear me???
LoL

I think Lukasz did hear you.

I agree totally about Lampi DHT DSD. Nothing else out there is quite like it. So pure....
Ploand ALWAYS hated the USSR and that is why Lech Walensa could lead the Solidarity free trade union to wrest Poland from Soviet domination. Poland STILl does not get along with Russia. They suffered at the hands of the Nazis and later the Soviets and so want no part of either.
Before the next US presidential election, Soviet will probably absorb Poland. Maybe Czech ... all the old eastern bloc nations. Iran gets mid eastern nations. Chance in a LIFETIME!!!
Do not get all this DSD bit. It is native DSD that has the great recordings. Unfortunately, in my view, there is nothing worth listening to in native DSD. The other raved about is up scaled. That is available in any hd format. My experience not an improvement. If you love organ music you are set with DSD. ✌️
Whatthe...

Many people are doing needledrops at DSD128. I have a few albums so far and they are wonderful.

Many are swearing about the quality of PCM upsampled (with HQ Player...not by hardware or inferior software, BUT HQ PLAYER only) to high rate DSD and say its the Bomb. People like Elberoth who own Trinty dacs and used to own MSB stacks and have access to anything they want.

Thinking that only native DSD recording is the only thing worth pursuing on the DSd from is soooo 2014. LoL

HQP is the new black. Go over to computeraudiophile and check out the bleeding edge.

This is why people are seeking out the absolute BEST DSD plyback they can find.