Any DAC comparable to my Linn Akurate CD ?

Hi All,
my question is simple and can be for everyone knows the sound of Linn gear, in my case is the Akurate CD.

I'm looking to a DAC with USB input that can have the same musicality as Linn Akurate CD, I love it.

At the same time I'm not interested in DS products because I want to use my existing macmini/audirvana/dsf files too, but no matter if the DAC can play DSD.

I'm thinking to listen Weiss 202 and MSB Analog, but if someone did some comparison with other DACs and Linn sources, I need your opinion and listening impressions.
My budget is not more than 7000$.

My system: Spectral 200S S2 + 15SS , Sonus Elipsa Red.

Thanks in advance !
Max
maz65
If you like the Linn, they why not just add an Off-Ramp 5 and use this to get USB input to S/DIF coax to your Linn?

The OR5 will sound better than 99% of USB interfaces on other DACs anyway.

You can further improve the SQ of the OR5 by replacing the AC adapter with the Dynamo power supply option. the best coax cable is my BNC-BNC coax with RCA adapters, also an option.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
Audioengr,

It´s a bit tiresome -I´m being extremely polite here- to see you trying to promote/sell your stuff in these forums.

Why don´t you go to the Audiogon marketplace to sell your stuff?

Regards,

Daniel
Ciao Maz65,

I am pretty sure you can test drive the Lampi in Italy.

Contact Lukasz and see what he can arrange. A Big5 may be your kinda sound...
@Jesusa0 : no problem for me Daniel if someone try to promote his stuff in many threads: the effect to me is the opposite as the seller hopes ;-)

@Wisnon : thanks for the tip

No news until now. Debussy is on the way back to the shop. I will try to listen an Akurate DS next week, and contact other dealers.