As good as Ayre QB-9 DSD but with SPDIF input?

Can you guys recommend a DAC that's better or same league as the QB-9 DSD but with SPDIF input?

Thanks!
128x128nkbg
LOL...that's a great question....that DAC does slay, especially for the cost. I have asked about having another one or two inputs also so that you can use it as a full scale DAC in a real life system....I have a feeling Ayre is working on something else...maybe even a server or something that would work in concert with their DAC. This will be an interesting thread. What is the rest of your system?
I'm looking to run the Apple TV through it.

Agree that DAC holds its own. I prefer it to the Berkeley Alpha Series 1 fed with Audiophilleo plus Pure Power. Rest of the system is Simaudio i7 and Avalon Ideas.
Lampi L4
Auralic Vega
Hegel HD12
Calyx Femto
Meitner MA1
Exasound E22 Mytek Manhatten

Lots to choose from.
NKBG, Love the system....I"m an Ayre integrated, Vandy Treo and AQ cable guy with Basis TT and Benz cart. I'm just using a Music Hall 25.3 DAC until the new Ayre unit comes out. I"m hoping they go with an all in one type of deal or something like that. I just think there are about to be many changes in the delivery of our higher rez stuff. There really isn't a standard and everyone has their own 'walkman' style device out. Even Ayre does (Pono). So far it's the best sounding of 'those' that I"ve heard. If there is a stand along USB only DAC like the Ayre, I'm thinking there will need to be a streamer or switching unit within a streamer for Tidal, Spotify and other components (digital) that we need to use. That would all then be sent to the USB connected DAC. I do think this is the future and I think it's closer than we think. That's the main reason I"m holding off right now. JMHO