Favorite HDCD????

Mine personally are:
Garcia/Grisman: Shady Grove...best imaging/sound quality I have ever heard, you'd swear that they are sitting there right in front of you!; and
311: Transistor
I also have the GD box set 'so many roads', but the sound quality doesn't jump out and smack ya. must depend on the recording quality/venue, because some tracks don't really impress me w/ sound quality (the wheel--disc 3 hardly hear the vocals) great set though.

Any others???

I am buying Rejoice III: string quartet/organ christmas music HDCD on the charity auction, anyone heard that one???

Thanks for comments,

--tb

BTW, sorry if this topic has been posted before, this is my first time... ;^}
tylerb
Thanks for your responses, keep 'em coming!

Question: are all of the Dave Brubeck cd's in HDCD?? for example, his cd entitled 'plays and plays and...' is on sale for .99 on cdhq.com. is this one good, and is it in HDCD??

also, what about "this is jazz, vol.39: dave brubeck plays standards" ?

do all of the Columbia/Legacy cd's use HDCD?? the first one I mentioned is under Fantasy records. all of the others I see(including time out) are Columbia/Legacy.

thanks for input,

--tb;^}
If you're into Garca/Grisman, the "Pizza Tapes" with Garcia, Grisman and Tony Rice is amazing. BTW, that's with an non HDCD player.
yup, someone is making me a copy of that one that I will get this weekend...:):) very excited!
BTW, copies of HDCD's work just as originals do

Thanks for the input,

--tb

keep 'em coming,
ps...please include some notes about the CD's (genre esp) as I haven't heard of a lot of these guys
Madisonears, just want to agree with you that the first Steven Stills solo album on Atlantic, is way better on HDCD than the first issued CD, but stills(pun intended) not as good as the first pressed LP.
Steven Stills: MANASSAS double LP Set, is also highly recomendable on the single CD HDCD remaster. Overall my favorite Stills Record ever. Creativity Galore!! Musical value in SPADES.......Frank