An SACD question

Just wondered how many music collectors are still purchasing SACD's and how many have given up on SACD in favor of something else.
I still buy a few but am not really on the band wagon as much as I was.
tmsorosk
Still buying. It is always my first choice. Sometimes I must wait for the SACD release but it is worth it. Film music is always better rendered on SACD.
I will prefer an SACD, all things being equal, and will sometimes take a flyer on an SACD, just because it is an SACD.
I still buy both new and used SACDs (but only the hybrid variety) and would hate to see them go away. However, I am just as likely to buy new or used CDs labeled as K2HD, XRCD, or Ultra HD. I also continue to buy both new and used redbook CDs, but in the case of new redbook CDs, I now limit my buying strictly to those that have received good reviews (or word of mouth) for sonics.
I still seek them out because generally they sound great. Of course the music matters so you must be selective. I mainly purchase classical titles.
SACD is my preference but there is a lot of music that is not yet on SACD, so CD's to a minor amount still play apart.
For instance just heard Yuja Wang play Rachmaninoff's third piano concerto, and that was enough to pick up a couple of her CD's to listen to what else she can do. Yes there was not the strength of a man for the music, but the pace, rhythm, and sound more than made up for it. So am still on the bandwagon and hoping as others for still more titles