Jplay Mini

I been using Jplay mini in Hibernation mode for a few weeks now and the results are stunning
If you have windows 7 or vista and like me a bit out out of your depth to build a dedicated computer based audio system then this will get you the similar results.
It will work with JRiver ITunes and Foobar as a plug in but the real magic is in full hibernation mould
It will take a ordinary DAC and transform it into something very special
johnjc
Timlub...try posting in JPlay's forum or the JPlay thread on computeraudiophile.com. I posted a question in both and Josef replied and resolved in a matter of minutes.
Sorry to Johnjc, my intention wasn't to steal your thread. An update, I received an email from Marclin and Josef both, after reading their emails combined with the knowledge of my own laptop...I have come to believe that it is my processor, it is a 3gb dual core 64bit power hog. In High performance mode it drains my battery in about an hour and a half. Not only that but I have had it set up for performance, I am going to change its settings this evening to its most efficient settings and see if it makes a difference. By the way, for you guys that care about service, Josef offered to stay up and link to my computer and personally go through my settings to try to make this work. I am in the mid west, his time zone is a 7 hour difference. Thank you for the input, I'll post one last time with the final outcome.
No worries Tom I think it good to raise questions
I found them very helpful and hope they sort out your issue
Hello everybody,

I'm the co-author of jplay. It's great to see so many guys here enjoy jplay :)

Tim,

You've never told us what tracks (bit depth, sample rate, format) always produce distortions in your setup and I asked this 3 times :)

Anyway, I've just checked the musiland's specs and it seems that it doesn't support automatic sample rate switching - that's why you experience slow playback... Pls make sure to select the track's sample rate in musiland output settings before starting playback in jplay. That's the only way to make it work.

If anyone wants to ask us anything, just shoot us an email - we're happy to help :)

Cheers,
Marcin