Best alcohol for party?

I am a non-drinker but need advice on what to purchase for a party of 20-30 moderate drinkers mixed with non-drinkers.

Moderately priced (I am not cheap but not looking for the most expensive suggestions) whiskey, bourbon, vodka, gin, and wine.

Thanks.
obrown
Theo...Annie Green Springs and Boone's Farm? Did we go to high school together? You forgot Mickey's Big Mouths.
Try some Bev Mo Jacobs Creek Shiraz "Reserve" and some Penfolds Shiraz or a blend. Also throw some Argentine Malbec in the mix. Hard to find a bad bottle. None expensive but solid wine. Average about 10-15/bottle. If you want some good stuff get the Molly Dooker " The Boxer" at 28/ bottle or Orrin Swifts " The Prisoner" a good one. If the occasion is big you can get some Pride Vineyard which is very good or Fontanella 2010 Zin, or the Damian Rae Shiraz or Pinot Noir. Avoid generic Pinots. Too many are just average.

For beer, I like it dark and the German and Belgians do a good job although the Irish and Guiness have their following. The Germans also do good lighter beer and Corona is popular, with a lime of course. Happy shopping, Jallen
Anything over $10-12 a bottle is only for parties with serious wine drinkers. You first need to know your guests. If that's not the case, then get some Sam Adams and a few bottles of Chilean or Argentine wines in the 8-12 buck range, 1/3 white to 2/3s red. Go to a wine shop, ask for suggestions and give them your price cap. Specific labels will vary from state to state, shop to shop. Skip the hard liquor. It's not a large enough group. People don't expect great wine, but they'll be very pleased (and surprised) if you serve something decent.
I work in the business.

Get two bottles each of a $10-20 red and white wine. Try Starmont Napa Valley Chardonnay and Cabernet.

Then grab a bottle of Bacardi, with some cokes, and a bottle of Gin with some limes and tonic water.

Finally, get a 12 pack of Corona with more limes.

This will cover most bases
My 2 cents:

Dinastía Vivanco, Rioja, Crianza. If you can find it a very very good spanish red wine. Not expensive, at least in Spain, 8€ at the supermarket.

Condado de Oriza, Ribera del Duero, Crianza. A very, very good and affordable red wine Ribera. Maybe 7€ at the supermarket.

White wines, two choices:

1.- Whatever "Albariño" you can find in you country. You won´t get disappointed. These wines are a bit acid but fantastic ones.

2.- If you´re on the "sweet or no acid" side, my recommendation goes to a decent "Ribeiro". Just be warned they´re very easy to drink and after of 3 to 4 glasses they go directly to your head, and everybody is loosening up.

On beers.

Right now, I´m favoring "Franziskaner" a wonderful german made beer with dense bubbles, especially the bottled ones vs the can ones.

Regards,

Daniel