How to choose a good fiber optic cable??

Does anyone have a handle on the science of what factors determine a good fiber optic cable for audio? I'd like to make use of both digital inputs on the Dlink III and recognize that the fiber input has more jitter than coax. What would the checklist of features be to get the best possible outcome out of a fiber optic interconnect purchase?
128x128davide256
Thanks tom6897! I use this for computer audio so ordered the 12' length, prefer my PC hardware to be distanced from the audio electronics. Replacing the USB cable to the Vlink last night opened my eyes on how the off the shelf cables I've been using may be causing some of the problems I have been blaming on the amplifier so this is definitely an inexpensive way to find out.
Tom6897 - How flexible are these glass cables? I use "plastic' fiber optic cables now because of their flexible qualities. I would nuch rather buy these, provided they can bend somewhat. Thanx.
Glass is best but I've never heard a toslink that could stand up to a decent SPDIF cable.
Post removed