pure ipod dock

I have to tell you this dock is absolutely great. After 3 days it gets better and the built-in dac pretty dam good. Makes my ipod a new source in the living room. Even in the he-man room not too shabby. Also bypassing the internal dac and using an ACK or any non over sampling dac I had it sounded better. Plugging into a linn sc player sounded very good and so easy to use . The video output is very cool, a great extra. I never though I would say it but at $100 it rocks blows the I 70 out of the water. A keeper
coffee2
Very interested in this as I just sold my ONKYO digital dock. I have read that the built in DAC is excellent too. g
I would recommend approaching this company with caution. I purchased a Pure dock and when it didn't fully live up to my expectations, I contacted them to return it. They have proven to be the absolute worst company to deal with in this respect. It takes them days and multiple emails to respond, and when they do respond they are just giving me the run around. A truly amateur group of people...if you buy one, make sure you plan on keeping it.
Put the pure in my car system and its even better then in the house. WOW. Running the video to my monitors killer