Feedback on Doge 6 CD Player?

I am considering purchasing the Doge 6 CD player by the end of the year. I have seen some older posts about the player but those are from 2008/2009 and there is nothing more recent. If there is anyone with any experience with the Doge player, I would greatly appreciate your input. Any feedback from people who have heard it, and can offer comparisons with other sub$2k players, tube or otherwise, would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any feedback or helpful suggestions.
Associated equipment would:
Doge 8 preamp/TAD Hibachi amps/Ohm 100 speakers
anonymoustao
Thank you all, for your feedback and your time. I've decided against any new CD player at this time and will just go ahead and buy a new DAC. Ultimately, I had to be honest with myself about my real listening habits and probably only 10% of my listening is CD based, the bulk of it being computer/vinyl. Given the overall cost of my system, I think spending $1700 for a CD-only player would be a mistake for me right now, especially given the fact that a DAC upgrade is long overdue and more worthwhile for my actual listening preferences. Despite the fact that I enjoy reading Audiogon forums, I tend not to post much. It was nice to see firsthand how helpful the forums could be in providing useful feedback and helping me to work through my own process in reaching a decision. Thanks, guys.
Maybe you would listen to more CDs if you had a good player? People do too much reading and not enough listening. Buying a cheap DAC isn't going to help you enjoy your system. But it's your money and your ears, so enjoy.
As stated in my previous response, buying a new DAC will help me enjoy my system more, as it will improve the quality of one of my two preferred sources for listening. I already have 2 relatively inexpensive DACS that I enjoy immensely and listen to for hours a day. I never said that I planned to buy a cheap DAC. The notion of me purchasing a cheap DAC is your own invention.
Excuse me. There is obviously a big difference between cheap and inexpensive. Enjoy your third inexpensive DAC.