Antelope Zodiac Gold - anyone have or heard one?

Hi - I'm looking to hear from folks that own or have heard the new Antelope Zodiac Gold DAC. I'd like to hear their impressions on it and how it might compare to the Zodiac+, Weiss DAC202, and Metric Halo LIO-8 in particular.

Thanks,
Kevin
kevinzoe
I heard Zodiac Gold + Voltikus at Drugs Audio in Hong Kong.
As DAC by connecting with Nagra CDC, ZG was better than the DAC section of Nagra CDC.

A friend of mine went there later & compared ZG vs Weiss DAC202 (both as DAC & fed by Nagra CDC) and found that they were on par in general but ZG had a more involving character.
Thank you guys. Wow, I find it interesting that Ckkeung's friend found the Zodiak Gold to be equivalent or somewhat better than the Weiss DAC202 - that says a lot!!
Some audiophiles in Hong Kong even claimed that Berkeley DAC & PrismSound Orpheus could not win ZG. Uncertain whether this is 100% correct.

I guess if ZG & DAC202 are connected directly to a Mac during the shootout, the result can be different because firewire will have the advantage of lower jitter.
Ckkeung, have you tried the Voltikus with zodiac+ combo?

I own a zodiac+, and picked up the w4s dac2 a few days ago for my other setup...
Just bought a Zodiac Gold with Voltikus..wont have better power cabels yet but will..after setup i will posy my thoughts