How To Route Streaming Music From iPad 2 to DAC?

I am about to purchase an iPad 2. Amongst the other things I would like to utilize it for is streaming subscription based music to my Bryston BDA-1 DAC in order to route it to my preamp.

I checked out the Cambridge Audio iD100 dock, which is priced right, at $299.00, but it only works with the original iPad. I haven't found anything else out there. I would greatly appreciate any information on what other options might be available to me to accomplish this. Thanks.

JC
nightfall
You can also use a Toslink to AES/EBU converter. It will do 24/96 and the AES/EBU input on the Bryston DAC is very desirable. Take a look at the Hosa ODL312 on the sweetwater.com site.
This is exactly my setup:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrisney/5278013451

Toslink to Apple Airport Express, into your pre amp. and the Byrston BDA 1. Either the IPad, the IPhone or your MacBook. All Apple products can stream to the Airport Express.

I wouldn't sweat high end Toslink cables if such a thing exists. Optical is optical, how can you refine fiber optic in terms of bits ? Anyways, I enjoy this setup immensely. So much so, that I use my analog components (tuner/turntable) almost zilch. And a transport ? I haven't used one, or played a CD in years.

When you goto a DAC, it simplify your system, Good amplification, whether solid state or Tube, good reference speakers, an adequate DAC, and you are good to go.
Or buy an Android based tablet and connect USB directly to it.

Another reason I stay away from Apple products, non-standard connector!
Okay, on the advice of several of you, I purchased the Apple Airport Express and a well made toslink to mini jack cable, and they were just delivered today from Amazon.

The manual gives multiple ways to set up the Airport Express, and I'm not sure which way to use. I already have a wireless network in my house and do not want this to interfere with that.

I will be using the iPad2 to stream subscription based music wirelessly to the Airport Express, which connect via the toslink cable to my DAC.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

JC
I sort of wish I'd seen this thread earlier.
First, AirportExpress has lots of jitter in the output. Some DACs will simply not like this and may either mute or produce an awful noise.
I am told the ATV is better in this regard.

The AE setup is done as a 'client' if I remember right. I use one in my system and have NO wireless router. My internet is done the old fashioned way, all with cable. To use the AE, I turn on the Airport in my computer. This 'wakes up' the AE over at the stereo and I'm good to go.
So, while the AE is essentially a 'dumb end', it does talk back to the computer to the extent that the computer knows its working.