Tweaks for EMM CDSA SE ... ?

Has anyone found tweaks that really improve their EMM CDSA SE? I am experimenting now -- trying to improve its performance.
sabai
I don't know if it's a tweak, but I think the sound is better (fuller, more open) using the XLR outputs. The same goes for a DCC2.
A good mains filter made a significant difference to mine.

A friend swears by Acouctic Revive's Grounding Conditioner. I've not heard it yet hope to try one myself shortly.
Rgs92, I'm already using XLR -- I took Shahin's advice. I'm also using the Totem beaks in diamond configuration on top of the EMM and a silk-covered cushion under the EMM. Much more effective than the four expensive Harmonix Synergy Points on the bottom. They have gone on top of my Marantz PM-15 with an unexpectedly wonderful improvement in sonics. The sonic results with my 2 EMM tweaks are not subtle.
Thanks for all that good info Sabai.
I can't find the Beaks.
That's interesting about the silk cushion.
I have not heard about using cloth under a component,
but whatever works!
Rgs92, raw silk is known as one of the best natural absorbers of unwanted frequencies because of its irregular fiber structure. If you dig a bit on the internet you will find people selling raw silk to put around speaker binding posts, etc. I have known about "audio silk" for a long time. I had a couple of silk-covered cushions lying around the house and one day it came to me -- "why not"? I put a silk cushion under my CDP -- BINGO !! An immediate and not subtle improvement in the sonics. I'm sure the high quality of the material in the cushion helps, as well. Until I get my Synergistic Research MiGs the cushion stays put under my CDP. I will compare the MiGs to the cushion and report back here next month when I pick them up from an authorized dealer overseas where I live. Regarding the Totem beaks, all you need to do is get on the Totem Acoustic site and find a dealer near you. Or call Totem and they will help you out. I am picking up a few sets of Totem beaks next month from an overseas dealer so if I can locate them overseas without a problem you'll certainly be able to find the beaks quickly in your location. I see that EMM has just introduced an X upgrade -- a hardware upgrade, not a software upgrade -- for $5,000. This puts the retail price of the EMM CDSA SE at a hefty $16,500. It doesn't look like EMM will be offering any free software upgrades -- anytime soon. Apparently the X upgrade delivers about 90% of the new EMM XDS1 that retails for $25,000. I am choosing to go a different route -- one that reportedly gives better results than the X upgrade and is more versatile because it can be used with any CDP -- the Synergistic Research PowerCell 10SE -- the latest version that includes a free Tesla Plex -- an upgraded model (I have the original Tesla Plex in my system) and also an upgraded Precision Reference power cord. I am picking up the PowerCell next month and will report back on the sonic results with the EMM. Both the new EMM X upgrade and the PowerCell are supposed to produce 3D sonics. I will not be able to provide an A/B report but I will be able to report my impressions. I know you own the EMM CDSA SE. Are you contemplating the X upgrade? By the way have you tried Schumann resonance devices? I have two SW1 units in my system and they do a nice job of sound stage enhancement.