Esoteric K-01

Has anybody had an opportunity to listen to the recently announced Esoteric K-01? I was also wondering about the price. Thanks
thefirstchorus
My apologies Harv for my senior brainfart.... Looking forward to your msg this coming weekend! Saluti, Guido
Has anyone heard (and bought) the Estoeric P-02 D-02 combo as yet? I am interested in particular in the performance of the D-02 as compared to the older D-02 as I may take a step-wise approach to upgrading my P-03U/D-03 combo.
I have an Esoteric K-01 but a G-03X and in my opinion is the best to listen to digital sources! For me the K-01 with the clock is in the same league as the Escarlati, at a price much lower! Have a 500HS against requiring of break ing in each filter and sampler up! Another critical point is that it requires a good powercord would not say exceptional, in my case I use Purist Limited Edition + Furutech FI50/51, and as the clock BNC cable for Purist Canorus with all these products at least for me! end the search for the beloved musical nirvana!
Best Regards
Adrian
Zepher, I owned the K-01, which is a fantastic player that I easily could have lived with for along time and not looked back. I upgraded from the X-01/D2, which is an all together different sound. The X-01 plays multi channel SACD and when done right is certainly worth the listening time, for me anyway! But the K-01 is a huge step up from the X-01D2, much more relaxing and easier on the ears long term. They both are excellent at extracting information, but the K-01 is much much smoother and not as acute at the extremes.
To the point, an excellent opportunity came up to trade out the K-01 toward the D-02/P-02 combo... And that is a whole other league. The D-02/P-02 combo is by itself in the Esoteric offerings. Out of the box these players blew me away, even with the stock cords and inexpensive cables. I've since upgraded to Wireworld series 7 clock and DC's and Shunyata ZiTron PC's and the sound just gets bigger and bigger everytime I play them. The deliniation of sounds and instruments, and the authentic reproduction of vocals and piano is astounding. On live music the audience clapping sounds as real as I've ever heard it through speakers. I find it hard to believe that there are many players as peers to these machines ! I say to anyone who can afford it , don't even thing twice about it and you will never look back! Enjoy the music !