Esoteric K-01

Has anybody had an opportunity to listen to the recently announced Esoteric K-01? I was also wondering about the price. Thanks
thefirstchorus
MIke60, and Matjet, it is great that yu like you k-01. I have k-03 and it is a great player.In my system and for my ears it bested x01-d2 and wadia s7i. Becaue my integrated has only RCA as diect conect to amplifier and I use only XLR cables, I cant compare how k-03 player sounds direct to amplifer. Can you provide any comments on this subject. It will be greatly appreciated. I am considering change to another amplifer and thiking running k-03 direct. Thank you.
Denon1, if your integrated amp has an input for an external preamplifier, you should be able to connect K-03 to that input directly, or through an XLR 2 RCA adapter. G.
I have not Tried the K-01 DIRECT TO THE AMPLIFIER. HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS YET? HOW DOES IT COMPARE WITH PLAYING IT THROUGH A HIGH-END PRE-AMP?
Hey guys,

I just got delivery on the K-01, up till now I have been playing 5-6 CDs which means 7-8 hours already.
Understand it's still long way to fully broken in and have stabilise sounding, any K-01 owners can suggest the best way forward to get the break in done?

Thank you for any advise in advance.

Cheers
Epic, I'm afraid there may be no substitute to putting K-01 on continuous repeat on some "meaty" material with lots of dynamics and complexity. Once a day turn the device off for 30 minutes and then restart the process.... and change sampling rate and filtering each time. On my X-01 breaking lasted a little over 1200 hours.... K-01, being based on AKM DACs instead of Burr Brown, may be different in this last respect. No need to leave your amplifier on during K-01 break-in.