Emm Labs CDSA 'X' upgrade

UK distributor mentioned an 'X' upgrade was going to be available soon for $5000 but hasn't got back with details. Anyone know anymore about the upgrade?
defride
It isn't on their site. I am a pest and have been emailing every few months asking if they would be offering an upgrade with their newly designed Analog board. I never got a "yes" but did gets hints of an upgrade so I kept on emailing. The mod is moving the clock to the digital pcb and adding a new Analog pcb. What words due I use? My wife heard the difference from the next room. To keep it simple, closer to Vinyl. Less digital, the instruments sound 3D. Huge soundstage. I didn't think my system could sound better but it does.
Jadis JPS MK II pre
Placettte Remote Pre
VTL S-400 Amp
EMM Labs CDSA-X
All Valhalla Cables
OK, thanks for all that! I am always convinced, even though the EMM sound has always had some hiccups, it feels like the best foundation from which to build. EMM always seems to pull the most from a disk, mostly for the better.
Congrats Rickron51 and thanks for sharing. Good to hear there are significant improvements to the sound. Have to say $5k 1/2 the price of a complete player sounds alot for 2 new boards, a bit disappointing the digital inputs couldn't be accommodated would have been the clincher for me. Will have to keep saving for a proper X!