Logitech Touch vs Duet

I'm very interested in getting a Logitech streaming device fed into an external DAC. Questions however to those that have used either but preferably both:

1. Has one device been more reliable then the other? I've read through a lot of the virtual systems and many users cite "great when it works" referring to the Duet.

2. Other then 'touch' commands are there any advantages from one or the other? The Touch is newer but also cheaper then the Duet at least where I live.

3. Is there anything annoying about the Touch i.e size, interface, drop-outs?

Any advice or comments would be most welcome.

Thanks
lush
The earlier Duet remote software was flaky and would frequently lose synch with the server. I haven't had any problems with newer versions for some time.

I never get buffer delays, but my receiver is connected with cat5.

Sometimes wireless devices just don't get along. $100 for a different router isn't a big deal.

I have had to replace the Duet battery after a couple of years use. Since when do batteries need replacing? (sarcasm)

If you have difficulty navigating thousands of albums, perhaps start with 'artist' or 'genre' instead. The wheel is not the perfect interface, but short of having a device with an alpha keyboard, I think it works fine.

I will be getting a Touch soon.

I recommend anyone getting a Squeezebox anything, start with dbPoweramp and FLAC.
I've got all 3, SB3, Duet now Touch. I have had the Touch since the week it came out, but just got it out of the box yesterday at my beach house here in Oak Island, NC. Took me all of about 10 minutes to get it up and running....5 of those getting that damn plastic off the screen. (LOL....) I have been running it into the DAC of my Onkyo SR-876 home theater receiver and running IC's out of it too using it's DAC. I think to my ears the internal Touch DAC is much much better. I think I'll buy another couple to replace my SB3 and Duet, since my dog was able to set this up. Only issue I've had so far is getting album art from MP4's on screen if anyone can help this aging big dog.....So far so good....Rootman's a rockin'....
Can you use the duet remote with the logitech touch unit?
Yes. That's the way I do it in my system. (I even sold my Duet Receiver and just kept the Controller.) It is rare that I play music directly from the Touch's screen.
Of course you could also get a Sonos system and save yourself a lot of grief.

Just curious - from what grief would I be saving myself?

Anyone that has owned a Duet knows the grief. SONOS is a superior product by leaps and bounds compared to Logitech solutions.