Ayon CD2 is AMAZING

Guys,

Received my CD-2 on Friday and I'm still amazed and the unit has only about 20 hours. The soundstage extends beyond the boundaries of the speakers with palpable images you can almost touch. The Rega/Bryston combo is good but the CD2 is in another league. This unit captures the ambiance and nuances of the recorded venue with ease. I know layering and depth will come when the units has been run in and I'm looking forward to that day!

I'm definitely happy with my purchase
128x128wig
It is definitely 100% NOT made in Austria. It is only partially assembled there. This has been discussed and was already extablish. Ayon even contributed to the thread and admitted it was ASSEMBLED in Austria, NOT made in Austria.
Ask Ayon yourself.
I only brought it up because of Jim's continual sarcastic and insulting posts.
Budt, who said the player is 100% MADE in Austria??? If you re-read my last post, I said the player is fully hand-ASSEMBLED in Austria from parts sourced from Europe, Japan and elsewhere. The issue I have with your previous post is, you are falsely inferring the player is made from mostly, or all Chinese parts which GREATLY devalues the brand and the reputation of Ayon players in most audiophiles opinions. So as an Ayon owner, I don't appreciate your misleading statements.
Initially Ayon mislead people(imo)into believing the units were made in Austria when in fact they were only assembled in Austria. Exactly to what degree are they assembled? I don't know and neither do you.Ayon knows but they aren't saying.What percentage is it? It has been my experience when a company does this they are trying to hide something.This is the reason why there are those who believe much of the unit is manufactured in China and finally assembly takes place in Austria.Again, is this true? I don't know but I strongly suspect this is the case.
Audio companies source their parts from all over the world. You would have to be quite naive to think that Mcintosh, AR, Ayon, VAC, Lamm all get their parts from the country that they have their manufacturing facility in. Ayon is no different, they source their parts globally and build the units in Austria. Ayon bashing is not going to work, they are a leader in this hobby, they make great gear and they are not going anywhere. On the contrary, they are overtaking the heavy hitters in audio.