Anyone try the Purist digital isolation adapter?

Sounds like a potentially interesting and inexpensive tweak. Anyone own one or try it in their system? Any thoughts would be appreciated.
homunculus
no have not compared wireless vs wired yet. Still cooking the Audioquest ethernet cable.
did first AB of wireless (3meter distance) vs 8meter ethernet wire on the sonos. I have to use an 8 m run of ethernet to cover the 3 meters between zp90 players due to the in wall path it takes in my room. Initial impression is that wireless has more air in the mids and highs and is therefore slightly more involving. Going from wired to wireless on the same song I felt the need turn the volume down 1 step on my CAT preamp. low registers on piano came through with more force wirelessly. All of these differences are subtle and i still need to AB. Id like to give the ethernet about 500 hrs of burn in due to its length and then do one final AB. Excessive length of ethernet cable may be a factor and will consider going shorter.
Thank you Natan 6355 for your initial report.

Interesting, you comment that "Going from wired to wireless on the same song I felt the need turn the volume down 1 step on my CAT preamp " says a lot because Ken Stevens steps are of few dB each - I always had difficulties to find a sweet spot in-between.

Thank you again

Simon
P.S. If you can do aslo A/B comparison using hi-rez downloads (e.g. 24/96) - whatever your equipment allows, it will be very useful to hear as well
Hello Natan6355,

I was interested in your feelings on the Purist digital isolation adapter. I've been thinking about trying one.

John
Hi. What was the conclusion about the PAD Digital isolation adaptor? I have read it is targeted more towards situations where the transport/server and DAC are not designed originally to work together (eg, blu-ray transport and separate DAC from different manufacturer). that is my situation. thanks for any guidance!