Wadia ITransport

Just purchased Wadia IPod dock for use with my IPod Touch. I am using Canare 75ohm cable as an interface with my Cambridge 840C AZURE CD player. Reading reviews about the IDock and importing Apple Lossless files, I noticed a difference (small)but noteworthy, where the Dock seems a bit compressed and lacking the resolution and dynamics when compared to the CD. I'm not quite sure, but I thought I remembered with lossless files, the Dock could actually sound better than the CD.

Thank you, I look forward to your thoughts and comments.
RPG
rpg
I have not Wadia 170 dock yet but hope to buy soon,I would like to know one thing about this dock,are the broadcastings (Last FM, Rhapsody,internet radio)playing while its digital out in use?
I thank you in advance
Dear Ben,

I'm not sure, but I believe if you contact a dealer, they should be able to answer your questions. If you go to the Wadia home page I think there is a link for a dealer locater.

Good luck and happy listening.

Rpg
Thank you Rpg, but I still hope at least one person might be tried any internet radio broadcasting with digital connection of Wadia and let me know
I have an IPod touch, I just loaded the free application "PANDORA", it's completely free for download from the ITunes store, and yes, it works great. For the app to work, of course, your IPod must have an interconnect connection. I'm delighted you asked this question, I'm emjoying commercial free streaming audio off my Ipod now and would not have without your question.

Enjoy!
Rpg
Hi Everyone, can you download high resolution music from the itunes store, such as 24/96 or higher and play it on the iPod through the Wadia?