OPPO BDP-83 audio output question

Hi. I'm interested in the OPPO as an all-in-one digital transport. For HT use, I have to run the 5.1 analog outputs, as my pre/pro doesn't have HDMI. For 2 channel use, however, I plan to use the HDMI out to feed an HDMI audio de-embedder to in turn feed my DAC. Will the OPPO support both analog and HDMI audio outputs simultaneously? Thanks.
slanski62
Yes but what's an HDMI de-embedder and why not use the analog outs for all purposes? Most folks who use both keep the analog for stereo and the HDMI for multichannel.

Kal
What I tried to do was ,use HDMI to tv. A center channel
so to speak. I then used the two channel out to my two channel stereo. Won't work as there is a time delay between
the two formats. Oppo says no way to fix. Worked great
that way with my older Toshiba 9200( No HDMI ).
drjoe
I'm just starting to learn about high resolution audio. From what I understand, DVD-A and multichannel SACD will output high resolution signals only via HDMI. Neither my pre/pro nor my DAC has HDMI. The audio de-embedder strips the high resolution audio signal from the HDMI and converts it to either coax or optical, so that it can be accepted by other devices. I don't care to use the analog outs because I'm pretty sure my DAC is superior to the one built in to the OPPO.
Slanski62, I know the question is directed toward the BDP-83. However, the BDP-83SE is an entirely different animal with a much better chipset. I have ordered the Nuforce edition and I think it will probably beat my Reimyo.