Is it best to isolate??

Just picked up a Audio Research cd7 and I whould like to get the most out of this player!Does isolating cd players really make a difference?I was thinking of the symposium rollerblocks with the titanium bearings under this player.I have heard that sometimes you can overdamping components and I don't want that to be the case.I'm using a Michael Green rack that is built like a tank already...
spaz
total isolation I quess would be to put the components in another room away from the speakers..Since this is not practicle what do most of you guys use under a cd player to maximize sound?I own the Pass labs x600s and the x1 preamp..For the amp I had some 2" thick granite cut to size for the amp stands and I'm not too sure this was the best thing after reading some things on this site..As for the x-1 it's on my rack,the power supply feet are on 4 metal tubing pieces cut to about a 1"1/2 thick and filled with lead..The control unit is resting on 3 brass cones with the cones in the disc filled with lead..Alot of people say that using granite makes the sound sterile or dry.Has anyone had any experience with this in there equipement??
You can't isolate anything with titanium bearing or any other bearing for that matter!
yes but will it sound better.Theres so many times I wondered in our effort for the holy grail if we might be making it worse...
Post removed 
Spaz, I dont think you are isolating your 600's from the environment. I think you are isolating the ENVIRONMENT from those beasts..LOL. Those amps are so heavy that it would be a miracle if anything gets through.