DACs with volume control ?

Other than the Benchmark and Bel Canto, does anyone know of DACs with volume control? Anyone found that adding [ back] (after trying this experiment) a pre is actually beneficial ?
mjmch2003
Weiss DAC2 (mk2) with digital vol contr - but 5 different outputlevels so you can listen at 90-100% digital at your favourite volume
In latest issue of Audio Advisor there is a DAC from Music Hall that can function as pre-amp. Volume control of course. $600 I think. MH seems to have reputation for quality. Maybe comparable to level of Parasound, Rotel ect... I've never used MH myself. Good luck.
logitech transporter which is also a wireless music streamer, some of the dacs pacific valve sells (too many to list) have volume and other preamp functions too...many many options out there.
I have the Music Hall 25.2 USB DAC at home for a tryout right now. Yes it has a volume control (and a headphone output).

I also have an Apogee Mini-DAC, which has a volume control too. The Mini-DAC can be had with or (more cheaply) without a FireWire port, if you don't need the computer connection. It can be jumpered internally to place the volume control in or out of circuit.