How is Rotel RCD-1520 CD player? Anyone owns one?

Is there anyone using the new series of Rotel RCD-1520? I believe the MSRP is $999. I believe there is a certain amount of discount available to talk about. Any comment or experience about this CD player. The Reviews on the internet are all tending to be positive about it. I am wondering for any user comments and exerperience about it. Thank you.
homer88
I don't own one but a dealer has it on display that I listened to about a month ago. It sounds very dynamic and detailed like the Campridge 840 except that it is more robust and has better bass, but not as bright as the 840.Sort of like the Bryston BCD-1, hard to tell them apart. I might consider getting one myself. It's between the Rotel 1520 and Bryston. Recently,the dealer said after about a month of breaking in that it is good enough to put in his main system. He said it might have the best combination of the Bryston BCD-1,Cambridge 840 c,and Rega Appolo all in one. But I guess we have to wait for more opinions from actual users. Stay tuned
I just finished burning mine in. I couldn't agree more with the comment about it being the best combination of the Bryston and Cambridge. I have never audtioned the Appolo but I did have the Cambridge in my home for a week and found it too bright. I auditioned the Bryston and liked it much better. I also had a Naim for a week but I like the Rotel RCD-1520 the best. It has more detail than the previous RCD-1072 and is much more open and smoother.

It received a 5 out of 5 in the first review I found...

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/cd-players-and-recorders/rotel-rcd-1520-608290/review
Thank you for your both comments, which is really helpful.
I checked all the reviews on the internet about Rotel RCD-1072, which is a good and the most-wanted player in this price range. But it seems that 1072 is not as good as this new RCD-1520. I think price can also tell the difference.
This is my first CD player and I will use it till it gets down; so I will be carefully comparing all of players on the market. Since this player had just been released for about 2 month. So, I think there should be more comments being posted later on.
Homer,

I owned the Rotel RCD-1072 for five years and loved it! The RCD-1520 is much better! The slot load drive doesn't scratch the disks like some car cd players do. It's very gentle and ejects the disk enough to grab it by the sides so you don't touch any of the data.

It sound great right out of the box but after 300 hours sounds even sweeter!

Steve