has anyone tried PS Audio perfect wave duo

any experience/thoughts on new PS audio perfect wave transport and dac
hifinut
I don't want to get involved in a debate about relative sound quality, but I would respectfully suggest trying any other method than Toslink for the digital output from the PWT. It is generally regarded as the worst among all of the provided connection types.
Actually the PWT/PWD sound best when hooked together with a HDMI cable in native mode.
I am well aware of that. I am not trying to start a debate, either. In theory you are right. The Wireworld though performed at least as good as any coaxial SPDIF cable I have tried.
Since the PWD is the only DAC that can use the i2s from the PWT, we are limited to TOS, coax SPDIF and AES/EBU if we use any other DAC. Unfortunately, the AES/EBU connection did not function properly in my system. I will try with another AES/EBU cable...
I do not want to change my DAC yet. I was just looking for a transport capable of Hi-Rez, and the PWT looked the perfect candidate. I am still trying to figure out how to make it perform as it should in my system.
I have 3 Mpingo discs on the top and am using myrtle blocks underneath as footers. I've tried Vibrapods and Vibracones and the sound became worse! It is a strange beast. Have you noticed the felt pads on the bottom of both the DAC and Transport? I wonder what they do so kind of tweak? I'm also using Signal Cables HDMI between the DAC and transport and Signal Cable's Magic Digital Powercord. I brieftly tried VH Audio's Flavor 4 powercords on both and they seemed to give it more slam, but the Magiic Digital Cables seem more natural. I should mention that I'm also using a Solidsteel stand. Recently I've really upgraded my system, and felt that the PerfectWave components fit in well with my sonic goals. To me, it sounds very natural, wide open, with a wide and deep soundstage. I did find that the Mpingo Discs made a significicant change for the better. I'm just now experimenting with myrtle blocks. I'm considering changing the fuses to an "audiophile" grade fuses if and when I can find the correct sizes. I'd also like to try PS Audio's powercords and HDMI cable, although I'm a big Signal Cable fan. I know of several audio salons that are now using the Perfect Wave components in their reference system.
Cullen Audio is supposed to be considering mods for both the units.
Hope this helps.
SGR
Thank you for your input. I will try different tweaks and hope to figure this out ... At the time I am using Aavik stands, and various tweaks from Omicron : several "Stabbilizzatore Armonico + Accordatore" and "Gold Special Edition" feet. The "Stabbilizzatore Armonico"'s had a positive effect on any equipment I tried to place them on .